It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for: the unveiling of the 2015 Lent Madness bracket. Stay tuned for the SEC’s color commentary on the bracket, highlighting some of the epic contests that will take place over the course of Lent Madness 2015. Right now you should read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest the bracket. Then brag to all your friends about how you’ve memorized all the match-ups and can’t wait for Lent to begin.
Click the image to see a larger version. Or you can download a PDF for printing your very own copy.
Once you have the bracket in your hot little hand, don’t stop by simply posting it on your refrigerator. The Supreme Executive Committee offers a few suggestions for helping spread the Lent Madness word.
1. Post a copy of the bracket on the front door of your church. In fact, why stop at your church? Channel your inner Martin Luther and nail the bracket to the doors of every church in your neighborhood.
3. Mail them out with all your Christmas cards this year. “Lent Madness: It’s the Reason for the Season.”
4. Go to the mall and put them under the windshields of every car in the parking lot. For Jesus.
5. Get front row seats at televised sporting events and hold up the bracket. Consider it the new John 3:16 sign. Rainbow wig optional.
6. Staple a copy of the bracket to your dog’s collar and let her roam around the neighborhood sans leash.
Feel free to share other ideas (with photo documentation) of course. They may just end up on the Lent Madness Facebook page.
Don’t forget to order your very own 2015 Lent Madness Bracket Poster! They’re just $10 each, or pay only nine bucks if you order two or more. Get one for home, one for the car, one for work, and one for everyone on your street. Your parish priest will be delighted when she or he sees you’ve added a bit of Lent Madness spirit by attaching a bracket to the altar frontal or pulpit. Pre-order now, and be among the first to enjoy the poster!
And you’ll be thrilled to know we’ll soon be offering this year’s edition of the Saintly Scorecard — the definitive guide to all things Lent Madness 2015. Visit this website every hour until you see it!