This week, Lent Madness spans the globe as Tim and Scott come to you “live” from Cincinnati and Cape Town. Every episode of Monday Madness is always an adventure, and this one is no exception. Celebrity Blogger Week and SEC Day are among the important topics of this show.
Remember, there’s not much more time to get your Saintly Scorecards (individual or bulk) or giant bracket posters. By the way, the bracket posters have been discounted to a close-out special price! Supplies are limited! If you don’t want to buy anything, you can study on your own and then print out your own bracket to fill out.
We want to give a few shout outs to places that are featuring Lent Madness.
- Grow Christians wrote about us, and we think they’re a swell way to bring your faith into your home.
- The entire state of New Jersey gets plaudits due to an article on MyCentralJersey.com featuring Celebrity Blogger Neva Rae Fox.
- We were featured as a Lenten resource by Anglicans Online.
- St. Peter’s in St. Louis, MO clearly has purple fever.
- We think maybe the entire state of South Carolina could have a Lent Madness smackdown, as both the Diocese of Upper South Carolina and Diocese of South Carolina love the madness.
- St. Stephen’s in Monett, MO shows how it’s done with a widget on the home page.
- St. Martin in-the-Fields in Keller, TX might want us to sing, “The halos at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas.”
If you have a website, we expect that you’ve already put a Lent Madness widget on your home page? If not, this is a great way to get Jesus and/or the SEC to love you more. And make sure you follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
This is here for social media sharing. Move right along.